Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chapter turned


"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn."
~Elizabeth Lawrence


Just as the leaves turn and seasons pass, changes are made in our life. Chapters are turned. This morning I am sitting in my chaise lounge, sipping my hot cup of coffee, the windows up all around me and the crisp, morning air fills the room. A chapter has turned in my life. I just recently took another job. Was it a hard move? Absolutely. Am I so very excited? ABSOLUTELY. I am not one that cares for change. It's not that I really mind it, if it is just not a lot of it. I loved the company I was with and they will always be very near and dear to my heart but this change, I had to make. And it was a good change. So, now I work from home and set up my little home office in one of our guest bedrooms.

Now as I sit here with this change, I now look onto the next chapter that will turn in my life. Who knows what that chapter will be-babies? Possibly. We want to add to our family but we do enjoy our one on one time together and it being the three of us but how fun it will be when we grow our family. Meag is always saying, "Mommy, I can't wait to have a little sister or brother. It will be so much fun and I will help you all the time, don't worry." Those sweet little words ring in my ears. Mike and I are having the time of our lives now and life is finally settling in.

Chapters are turning, leaves are changing, and I'm going to take time to sit and watch it all.

Happy Fall!

0 comments: