Friday, July 9, 2010

Trick or Treat...not too early to plan, right?


Last night Meag and I watched movies, relaxed and hung out in our bed. A much needed restful night since Wednesday was a visitation day with the bio mom and Meag was so scared and nervous. Bless her heart, she had a nightmare after she had to see the woman. Hasn't had one of those since January. I reassured Meag that she is safe now and nothing can happen to her as she squeezed me so tight. We prayed and she felt much better after knowing we would never send her to that environment again. But, here we are hanging out in our bed already talking and planning for our Trick or Treat Halloween party! Meag came up with some GREAT and FABULOUS ideas! From food to games to a costume contest, it is going to be a monster bash! Meag and I LOVE when fall hits because the leaves change colors, the weather gets cooler, and it means the holidays are right around the corner! As we were sitting there planning the party, we came up with some spooky decor and some frightening foods that are going to make the party SO MUCH FUN! We are now deciding on what the Tastle family should wear costume wise! Some great ideas brewing. This is now going to be an annual event which will be so exciting each year to plan! We already came up with the invitation to send out...not that we are pre-planners or anything?! :-) Gosh, like mommy, like daughter and wouldn't change it for the world!

My sweet Meag and I are also trying to think of what musical or play to see for our holiday mommy/daughter weekend! Last year was the Radio City Rockettes, which was amazing! This year, we have some things we are looking at but haven't decided just yet! This was such a special thing that Meag and I started last year and can't wait to carry on the tradition for many years to come!

Can't believe that we are in July already and Meag will be starting school before we know it! 5th grade! UGH! Don't remind me. I wish she could stay little forever. Although as she was laying out the floor plan the other day for her first apartment when she is like 45 ;-), she had made a room for me so that I could come and live with her! Isn't that sweet?!!! I love that she wants Mike and I to be a part of everything! My sweet, sweet daughter. Being a mommy is just simply amazing and having such a loving daughter is such a blessing! God is so great!

0 comments: