Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween


Halloween weekend was one of the best Halloweens ever! Started off with hosting one of my dear friend's baby shower Saturday morning with about 42 women in our home celebrating this special mommy and showering her with gifts! She looked absolutely precious and I can't wait to meet Pierce and love on him! After tearing down the decor from that theme, Meag and I were hard at work on decorating for her Halloween slumber party with her girlfriends. Mike ran to the grocery store, I was hanging things, and Meag was making the goodie bags. Between spider cupcakes to dead man's hand punch to pizza and more, the girls had a blast!! We bobbed for apples, had a costume contest, carved pumpkins, did gymnastics in the yard, and watched Halloween movies. Hocus Pocus is a movie that we watch EVERY year...such a classic Halloween movie! The girls were giggling until about 2:30 and then were sacked out but up at 7:30 ready for donuts and the park! We tried to get some rest Sunday afternoon before a night full of trick or treating. Meag was Claudine from Monster High and looked so adorable! With fake nails, makeup and fake hair, she played the part! She came home with TONS of candy and we were all talking about how this was the biggest crowd we have seen!! Fun, fun times and can't believe we are in November already! Thanksgiving menu is in the works and Meag and I are already planning the Christmas party! Love the holiday season!!!!

0 comments: