Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot!


Summer is here and it is hotter than ever! It is hard to be outside if you aren't in the pool. Although, there is nothing better than hanging poolside all day, watching my sweet daughter splash in the pool and cooling off the evening with a nice, cold snow cone! Summer is flying by and I am enjoying every second of it...especially inside with the cool air. :-)

I have been glued to this Casey Anthony trial. I must say, I am glad it is over however, I am completely disgusted and saddened at the outcome. No doubt in my mind that Casey did that to her sweet, little girl and needed to be punished. What is the deal with that name?? The definition of the name must mean insane, mental, crazy person. I understand that the jury didn't have "hard facts" but not reporting your daughter missing for 31 days, partying, habitually lying and creating "imaginary friends" is enough hard evidence for me. I have to keep in mind that God is the final judge in this case and she WILL have her judgment day. Oh how I wish I was on that jury. The jurors are starting to speak saying that even though the verdict was not guilty, that does not mean that they considered her innocent. It just makes me sick to my stomach. All I can say is that I am so glad I don't have to worry about Meag's safety or any harm being done to her any more. She is safe. She is home. She sleeps peacefully at night and doesn't have to worry about anything any more. God is great and watched over her and brought her home. Thank you, Lord!

July 4th was a blast and we are looking forward to some upcoming trips! Second issue of DAPPER is printed and working on fall! Cheers to summer!!!!

0 comments: