

A classic movie was on the other night…GREASE! Gosh, I love that movie! Hadn't watched it in years and I still knew every word to every song…how could you forget it? I also completely forgot how much sex and other innuendo that movie has! When you are younger, SO much goes over your head, or at least SO much went over my head and I was just fine with that. :-) It's just so different when you have a daughter and you sit down to watch some of the old, classic movies or new movies and how you watch it with eagle eyes and listen so close to every word making sure it is "appropriate" for my precious little girl's eyes & ears. Needless to say, there are things in that movie that the meaning just clicked for me tonight. Wow! It is still such a classic movie though. Definitely got me in the mood to pull out some other classics and introduce those to Meag! Only the appropriate ones of course.


0 comments:
Post a Comment