New Year's was a bit of a blur! I feel like ever since Halloween, the holidays just flew by. TOO fast for my liking. January was here before I got used to writing 2011 and now on to writing 2012! The year has kicked off great and I'm looking forward to some FABULOUS things this year! Mike's bday is this week and we have a dinner party at our house this weekend! Fun, busy times and wouldn't have it any other way. Although, Meag and I had 2 "at home" days because my poor lil' girl was sick. :-( She, thankfully, doesn't get sick but she is like me and after one day of having to stay in, we go stir crazy! We watched movies, rested, enjoyed warm soups, and made a homemade coconut creme pie! By the second day, we were ready to get out so we decided to get some Starbucks and head to the mall for a little shopping...always a great cure. :-) Love my time with my sweet daughter. Love watching her grow and love that we just keep getting closer and closer. So blessed with my sweet, little family.
2012 is going to be GREAT!
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment