Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas time bliss


It's that time of year...holiday music ringing through the stores, Starbucks holiday cups, all night shopping, snuggling by warm fires, decorating the tree, wrapping tons of presents, cinnamon pine cones, holiday scents from Bath & Body Works, old timey movies, Christmas parties, and more. Christmas is my favorite time of year and there is nothing more satisfying than my family being at home, sitting in front of a fire, wrapping presents, sipping coffee and tea, listening to the Christmas station...simply holiday bliss! I can only hope that the weather will make a drastic change and somewhere in that sky, snow will fall. Hopeful, yes, realistic, slim to none. Even though it won't snow, at least it will be somewhat cold, right? With me starting my new job and graduating from SMU, needless to say, my shopping is not quite done. Only a couple of more presents to buy and in only 6 days, Christmas will be here! I am in such a shopping mood, imagine that :) This time last year, Mike and I were honeymooning in Canada in -4 degrees weather and loving being newlyweds. A year later, it is 72 degress in Dallas and Mike and I are more in love and still enjoying being newlyweds. The holidays are such a romantic time of the year and I feel so blessed this year to have my wonderful and loving family, our health, our home, and the list goes on and on.

As I look back on the year 2006, I can only hope 2007 will be half as good!

Merry Christmas to you all and Happy Holidays! Hope your holidays are filled with many blessings!

Much love,
NT

0 comments: