
And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years," Genesis 1:13-15
God knew exactly what He was doing when He made the seasons. At the end of winter, I am ready for the sunshine of summer. And when the first leaf falls, I am ready to get out my turtlenecks and scarves. Today was such a beautiful day...there was beautiful sunshine but a cool breeze in the air! I enjoy the seasons more and more. Life is so funny...as you grow up, the simple things in life mean so much. Watching the trees turn colors, opening the blinds in the morning and letting the sun beam in, and watching my garden grow. Life is so precious and nature is so gentle. So, as we begin the changing into a new season, I am ready to embrace spring and summer and enjoy the beautiful and brilliant seasons that God gave to me. Even though summer is not my favorite season, I am ready to plant in my garden, drive with the windows down, play outside with my lil' one and soak up the sun. Nature is mysterious, magnificent, and simply a masterpiece.


0 comments:
Post a Comment