
What a beautiful weekend it was! A tad bit chilly but still very nice. As we were driving in the car, I was telling Meag and Mike that I was ready for summer. Normally, summer isn’t my favorite. As I get older though, I really enjoy summer. Maybe it’s because Meag is home and I can’t wait for summer nights of cooking out, playing outside, swimming, picnics, planting in our garden, homemade lemonade, shaved ice and more. We have so many fun, family things and vacations planned for summer that I just get all excited about! Meag and I always love planting in our garden and watering and watching the beautiful flowers bloom. We are hoping to move to Frisco this year and Meag and I will have plenty of room to plant, decorate, paint, and cook in! YEA!! So, bring on the sun, we’ll bring the blankets and food! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment