
Well, to say the last two weeks have been hectic is a true understatement. From remodeling our condo to put on the market, to waiting to hear on two houses we made an offer on, to deadlines at work...I have barely had time to breathe and sleep. Even though these times may be stressful, they are so exciting at the same time. To purchase our first house together is just so exciting. With having to remodel the condo so quickly and having to move our stuff out, we have been blessed to have the help and support of our family and friends. I am truly blessed. We are surrounded by so many wonderful people and it makes me smile.
Since Meag has been living at home, she is just SO happy. She is constantly laughing and has this inner peace about her. It brings me peace. She hates not being able to live with us 24/7 and shares that with everyone, including teachers at school and the bio mother. Hopefully, one day, she will be home for good. She just has such a sweet spirit. I find all of these little notes of love spread all over the house and in my purse of her telling me how much I mean to her and how much she loves me. I keep and cherish every single letter. She is so special to me and I love her so much. In our hearts, we are mommy and daughter and she tells me that every day.
Spring is here and summer will be here before we know it. I can't wait for summer this year. I wish we had more designated seasons than some snow in March and heat in November but hey, this is Texas. We will be in a house before then and will have so many fun things to do in our yard, garden, and neighborhood!! Can't wait for Meag and I to do our summer shopping, too! This summer, I want to start a hobby. Whether it is painting, drawing, pottery, scrapbooking, or planting, I want to be able to have time set aside for me to have some calm and quiet time. Maybe I'm just dreaming. :)
So many wonderful things to blog about so between packing some last minute items and working, I'll write again soon.


0 comments:
Post a Comment