
26! Another year down. Growing up everyone always tells you that time flies but you don't realize it until your older that time really does fly. When I woke up, I was greeted by my precious little Meag that had made me coffee and brought it to me in bed singing "Happy Birthday." What a great start to my special day. We had a lovely dinner at one of our favorite steakhouses and ended the night with delicious, yummy, sinful bread pudding! My 25th year was filled with so many blessings. First and foremost, we were awarded more custody of Meag!!!! That made my year. She was ecstatic when she found that out! She has been praying, faithfully, that she would be home forever and we are getting closer and closer to that very thing. God has His wonderful hand in this and I have all the faith in Him. We have had such a lovely summer. Lots of family time, sharing memories, summer reading, trip planning, yummy bbq's and so much laughter! Ah, love my life!
I'm anxious to see what my 26th year will entail! I have some ideas so we'll see what surprises are in store! ;-)
Thanks everyone for making my birthday fun and memorable. Love you all!
xo-Nat


4 comments:
YEAH for you!
Thanks Jen! How is Carter? Can't wait to catch up! xo!
For some reason, my comments section messed up. Hope you got my thanks, Jen! Hope all is well!
For some reason, my comments section messed up. Hope you got my thanks, Jen! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment