
Here we are in January 2010. My sweet husband's birthday is right around the corner and my precious Meag's is soon after. Still some chilly days ahead of us but I must say, I'm looking forward to Meag and I getting out and planting some pretty flowers in our flowerbeds. Ready to have some color out in the front yard! :-) Sad that the holidays are over but so excited about this year! When Spring hits, Meag and I always start planning our picnic days, planting days, and cookouts. Each year, I don't really make resolutions per say, but do state some things I would like to accomplish...more of like a Bucket List. Two pretty big ones on my bucket list this year! We have lots of trips planned in 2010 and are so excited about all of them. Meag keeps saying, "Guess what Mommy? I am going to be able to go on every trip because I AM HOME!" as she jumps up and down and twirls around. She cracks me up!! She is so excited and already wants to start getting her bags packed. I remember, as a kid, getting so excited and wanting to pack at least a week early to make sure I took everything, begging my mom to let me bring this and that and this and that. Then, not being able to go to sleep the night before because I was so excited. Meag is the exact same way. Wants to pack super early to make sure she takes everything she basically owns for a 4 night trip. :-) Doesn't fall asleep until midnight the night before. Ah, to be a child again! :-)
My beautiful little sister is getting married this year and we are so excited about her special day! She is going to be the most beautiful bride and I thank God every day for bringing them together. Marriage is such a beautiful and wonderful thing. Waking up next to my husband every morning, snuggling with him on the couch, talking about our days, and going through the good and bad times together. I feel so blessed being married to that man and being able to share my life with my very best friend. We will celebrate our 5 year anniversary this year!
Meag and I have started planning her birthday party and it is going to be so much fun! In the past, we have had tea parties, fashion shows, a skating party, sleepovers...I mean we have done it all. This year, with her turning TWO digits, she wants to do something super special! Can't wait to share this special day with our family and friends!
-xo-


0 comments:
Post a Comment