
Another year has flown by! Just when I started getting used to writing 2009, I will have to remember to write 2010! Can't believe the holidays are over and it's time to start all over again. Last year was filled with so much joy, answered prayers and many blessings. His power and His glory ever more proclaimed!! This year will be the first year that Meag will be able to be home for E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! She is ecstatic and so are we! So excited about making more and more memories with my sweet Meag. Met her when she was tiny and in diapers and now she is almost two-digits! Time flies and I wish it would slow down a bit! I feel like I was just sitting here a month ago talking about the mystery of what 2009 would entail and here we are embarking on 2010. Excited to see what is upon us.
Two big birthdays this year: Mike will be turning 30 and Meag will be turning 10! Can't believe that she is so grown up. They simply grow up TOO fast. I wish I could bottle up every year. She is so precious to Mike and I and the lady she is growing into makes us so proud. My sweet husband will be the big 3-0! Still so young even though he feels like he is ancient. :-) Can't wait to see what he will embark on in his 30's and so excited to be right by his side! I love that man so much!
Looking forward to checking off more things on our Bucket List this year! Cheers to 2010!


0 comments:
Post a Comment