Monday, February 22, 2010

My little gal


"Daughters are angels
Sent from above
To fill our heart
With unending love."


My little one has finally turned two digits. The big 1-0! I can't believe that time has flown by so quickly. Watching her grow has been such a blessing. I cherish each and every minute with her. When she was little, Mike always said, "Oh my goodness she is your mini-me" and boy is she. I wouldn't have it any other way though. We shop together. We get mani's and pedi's together. We cook together. She is my little sunshine and ever since she was tiny, I always sang my version of "You are my sunshine" to her and sang it to her just the other night. From little bows and curly hair to bright teal nail polish and tulle skirts, I have loved every minute of watching her get older.

She went back and forth with deciding where she wanted to have her party and what all it would entail. She finally decided to have it at a hotel with her closest girlfriends and family. We went ice skating, had mani's & pedi's, ate Creme Brulee cheesecake, watched a movie, ordered room service, went shopping, played games, and more. We had an absolute BLAST! We laughed till our tummies hurt and we ate until our tummies were stuffed. Feel so blessed to celebrate with her and her girlies on this special, special day. She is my lady love bug and I thank God every day for her. Being her mommy is one of the greatest blessings.

She is already talking about her next "big" birthday, her 13th, and what we are going to plan. :-) She is so my little gal! Don't even want to think about her being a teenager. 10 is still a little girl to me. :-)

We love you, Meag. More than you will ever know and we thank God for bringing such a precious daughter like you into our family. We love you to the Heavens above!!!!

0 comments: