Got this sweet, heartfelt note sent to me the other day from my best friend, soulmate, and loving husband. I am so lucky!!
"Love. What is love? Love is a term used so frequently, that it's true meaning has been lost. Love is a feeling that simply cannot be explained in a few short words. Love is knowing that you are with the one person who makes life worth living. Love is not wanting to spend a minute without you. Love is the the time when we are together, and I still can't stop thinking about you. When I look at you, my heart explodes with joy. Love is when someone takes your breath away. Love is falling asleep next to you every night, and waking up to you every morning.
Love is...us. Natalie - I love you with every ounce of my soul.
Love,
Me (Your husband)"
Not only did he write this himself, I get sweet, love notes like this very often. He makes me feel so special and I thank God every day for him. I am so lucky to share my life with this man and be loved by him. He is so very, very good to me.
I love you, Mike. Always and forever.


2 comments:
lol!!!! Are you like the inventor of the bump-it hair product?? or are you just the card carrying president of the club? i'm totally posting this pic on my facebook, priceless!!!!
How funny, no I don't own a bump it. :-) I get asked all the time how I do my hair like that-it is teased so it is all natural! My daughter and I both tease our hair and get told we look like twinkies all the time. I haven't ever tried the bump it but it doesn't look like it would work to me. Who knows, though!
Post a Comment