Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nothing but blue skies


I headed out today with the sunroof down, Frank Sinatra, John Mayer, & Sara Bareilles in the cd player enjoying the sun blazing down on me with such a nice breeze to keep me cool. Headed to get my Starbucks and run some errands, I passed a freshly cut lawn. I LOVE the smell of cut grass. It reminds me of being a little girl, playing outside in my backyard with my sister. I was talking with my sweet mom the other day about how much we love spring and summer now. We are totally fall and winter girls but as we have gotten older, we love planting, bbq's outside and hanging in the sun. God sure knew what He was doing when He created seasons. When Spring hits, I catch myself just going outside to soak up all that God made. Every little piece of art that His hands created.

Spring Break is around the corner and as usual, we are busy bees! :-) We have cheerleading, swimming, and more. So excited that she will have a week off school! Can't wait to spend time with my lady lovebug. Then, summer will be here before we know it and we have already talked about all the pool time with friends and family.

Mom and dad are going to come spend some weekends with us and we are going to have little out and about days traveling to Frank Buck Zoo, museums, Arboretum, and more. SO excited! They are our best friends.

My sis's wedding is right around the corner and can't wait to share in their special day! Love them dearly.

Life is great and continually feel so blessed and thank God for all He has given me.

0 comments: