
Lazy Sunday...just what we needed. We run, run, run and sometimes don't have a lot of time to slow down but today was one of those days where we could just be slow. I love the time change and this time of year. Halloween went by so fast but was a BLAST! Now, onto Thanksgiving! As I was cooking homemade tomato basil soup with chicken, mozzarella, and mushroom panini's and listening to Mike watching the NY Giants game, Meag and I decided to kick off the holidays with a planning hour and Christmas movie! We were brainstorming and talking about the what, where's and yummy's of our Thanksgiving feast. As we planned out the menu, the decor, and the goodies, we were snuggled in our comfies eating our chocolate chip, peppermint cookies we made while watching a Hallmark classic Christmas story! Meag looked over and said, "Mommy, I am so excited for the holidays. I love you!" I know exactly what she means. The holidays are magical and spending it with our family makes us all warm and overwhelmed with love inside. I love my little girl more than anything and love that she holds the holidays and traditions so close to her heart just as I did growing up and still do to this day. I am so blessed to have her. I am blessed to have a husband that makes me feel special each and every day with a look, a kiss, a touch, or sweet note. I am blessed to have the most wonderful parents that taught me what life was all about and made my childhood full of the absolute best memories that I carry so close to my heart. I am blessed to have family in town and be able to share each and every holiday, special occasion, and just life with them. I am blessed to have such a loving, forgiving, and amazing Savior that loves me and died for me. I am blessed to have a wonderful job that I love doing day in and day out. I am blessed. As Thanksgiving approaches, I continue to be reminded of all my many blessings and all of the things that God gave me to be so thankful for.
Looking forward to getting our grub on and eating the wonderful and delicious food and sharing another Thanksgiving with my sweet family.


0 comments:
Post a Comment