
There is something about the sunshine and flowers blooming that makes me want to open up our french doors, put the music on, make some lemonade and start my spring cleaning! It is almost like a fresh start gearing up for the summer months. When a new season is rolling in, I am ready for it. I am ready to make homemade lemonade, get my cleaning utensils out and start smelling the aroma of Pine-sol and Febreeze. Spring Cleaning is fun to me...yes, that might sound weird but I enjoy cleaning. I clean here and there but spring cleaning to me means DEEP CLEANING! Spring and summer not only mean cleaning but planting, shopping for cute dresses, enjoying dinners on the patio, and lounging by the pool. Even though Fall and Christmas are my favorite time of the year, summer is definitely growing on me. Summer brings out the dreams of "simple life" to me. Being able to sit on the deck at night, sipping cold lemonade, listening to the crickets and enjoying small talk. We have so many fun things planned this summer and I can't wait to make more family memories!


0 comments:
Post a Comment