Friday, January 4, 2008

AU REVOIR to 2007

2008.

2007 is over. What a great year it was for the Tastle family! SO many blessings. The best blessing of all...our precious Meag coming home! YEA!!!! I can't even describe to you our excitement. Everyone was healthy this year. Successful jobs. Lots of family time. Meag got great grades (that's a mouthful :)). Second wedding anniversary! Reminiscing on all of the wonderful memories made in 2007, makes me so excited to see what 2008 holds for us.
Meag has almost completed second grade and is growing up to be quite a Miss Priss (surprise, surprise). She makes me laugh on daily basis with the things she says. Her heart is so big and she is so sweet. Always willing to help me in the kitchen, shopping, scrap booking, cleaning and more. She is such a joy to have around and her sweet spirit makes me smile. We love to do anything as long as we are together as a family. Her hair has gotten so long and is not as curly as it used to be. Although, this year, she finally convinced mommy and daddy to let her get bangs. She still has some small baby bangs but we cut young lady bangs and she was sooo excited! Now, she plays with them all the time and I mean all the time. It's adorable. She told our hair salon that she wanted her bangs to look just like Mommy's. Such a funny little girl. Ever since she came home, we have made our schedule and she is sticking to it like glue. She loves a routine and never leaves the house without her room being clean and bed made. I am so proud of her. She is so mature and is such a big help. She has grown so much this past year and has become even more inquisitive than I thought was possible. She asks over 100 questions a day and some questions even make Mike and I think. :) I love her eagerness to learn more.
Mike never ceases to amaze me with his dedication and love for his family. A hard worker. A romantic husband. A playful daddy. I can't believe we have been married for a little over two years. He makes me smile and laugh constantly. He has such a silly personality. I love our time alone and his little love notes that he leaves for me. He's so passionate and I respect him so much. His faith. His sensitivity. He has grown so much in this past year and I have loved being by his side every minute.

2008 is going to be a GREAT year! So excited about all the new memories we will make and ventures we will take.

Happy New Year!

0 comments: