
I love my husband SO much. To the core. On Friday, I received flowers at work just because. Such a romantic and such a sweetheart. This past weekend was his birthday. Sunday we woke up, grabbed coffee and headed to the mall. We saw two movies that day. The Bucket List and p.s.- i love you. BOTH tear jerkers. We saw Bucket List first and Mike and I will now be creating a list of realistic things to achieve and accomplish in our lifetime. Makes you really think about life. p.s.- i love you was absolutely sad. As we sat and watched it, I couldn't squeeze his hand tight enough thinking of one day, hopefully many, many, many, MANY years from now, not having him here. I want to be the first to go home. I know that we have no choice in that matter but I can't live without him. He means the world to me. I am so thankful that we will see each other in Heaven though. As Holly (Hilary Swank) sat everyday either wearing his clothes or talking to him, I kept thinking...that would be me. I would just be miserable. She looked back on all of the little petty arguments they had and realized life is too short to argue. Enjoy each other because at any moment, our precious lives could be taken. As we crawled in bed last night, he held me so tight and I felt so blessed. I am so lucky to have a man that loves me so much. Our alone time is so special. I love how he makes me laugh all the time. I love how he grabs me and pulls me close to him while gently kissing my forehead. I love everything about him. After watching both of those emotional movies, it leaves you with a lot to think about. Life is a lot to think about. But whatever life brings us, whatever struggles we have to conquer, whatever blessings we are given, I know everything will be okay because I have him by my side. I don't want to ever lose him. I want to grow old together and look back at our Bucket List and see everything crossed out and say that we have lived our life to the fullest.


0 comments:
Post a Comment