"Mommy, mommy! It's snowing! Come on, let's play in the snow!" is what I woke up to this morning! I looked out our bedroom window and oh my goodnes, it WAS snowing...and A LOT! So, we got bundled up and headed outside for our first snowball fight of the year! Okay, maybe our only snowball fight of the year because as you know, we don't get a lot of snow here in Dallas. :-) Meag and I were catching snowflakes in our mouths, throwing snowballs and pretty much screaming with excitement at the huge snowflakes that were covering our coats, hair, gloves, and boots! Not only a wonderful start to the day but it made the Christmas season officially feel like it has arrived!
Our Christmas trees are decorated and lit, our house is decorated and our fire has been burning...the holiday season is here and what a magical time of year!


0 comments:
Post a Comment