It's September 1st and I woke up, snuggled to my sweet daughter since my husband is out of town, and felt so blessed. I quietly got up, made a cup of coffee and crawled back in bed next to her warm, little feet. I love mornings like this. I turned the tv on and one of our favorite movies was on, Father of the Bride 2. There is something so magical about that movie. The beautiful house, the basketball court, the leaves on the pavement, the white picket fence...it's just perfect. It could not have been a better kick off to the fall season than laying in bed, curled up next to my sleeping lady love-bug, sipping a cup of coffee, and the aroma of our pumpkin oil burning. The only thing that would have been better was if my hubby was in bed with us. Now, I know that there is still A LOT of hot weather in store but it's September and in our book, fall is here! Can't wait to plan our annual Halloween party, decorate with our favorite pumpkins, put up our fall wreath, make our holiday candy, watch our holiday movies and much, much more! Cheers to fall and memories galore!


0 comments:
Post a Comment